Our goal is to provide our customers with a lot of options, have items here in the store that people can see and feel, and have them available without having to wait order times. Our floor models are intended to be sold directly from the floor and we have a very high turnover (mattresses being the exception). Because of this, we don’t generally discount them as “floor models”, unless they have any type of damage or have been in the showroom for an extended period of time. If a floor model is not desired, most products are available to order. Please keep in mind there will be a lead time on all orders, and arrival dates cannot be guaranteed.
- Our pricing is straightforward and competitive. We don’t mark items up, just to mark them down. This means you get our best price right from the start.
- We offer a price match guarantee. Please note that we require a written quote for comparison. The quote must be on the exact model with the same options. It must include the final price after any fees (such as in-home delivery, removal, etc), and taxes. Keep in mind that our price match only applies to local competitors. We do not price match any online pricing or online retailers. Most of which have hidden fees, come unassembled, require minimum purchases to get free delivery, or have other terms and conditions.
- Gift cards are available. They can be purchased in our store for any amount.
- We accept cash, check, and major credit cards.
- There is a $50 service charge on any returned check. This is in addition to any fees that the bank may charge. Checks must include your address and phone number. We also require an ID for any payment by check.
- We offer financing through Synchrony Bank- Synchrony Home Program. Zero percent terms are available on purchases over $299. Term lengths are dependent on purchase price and may vary. Terms are posted in the store. Credit decisions are made by Synchrony Bank, and at their sole discretion. The Synchrony Home program is a credit card that will be sent to you, and payments are made directly to them. We do not accept these payments in store. More information is available in the store.
- All purchases made using a Synchrony Home card must be done in the store.
- If a refund is issued for any reason, the money will be returned in the same manner that the original payment was made. The exception to this is cash. Cash will be returned in the form of a check. Refunds may take up to 14 days to process (this includes credit cards).
- Mattresses cannot be returned (excludes any models with a comfort guarantee through the manufacturer. A salesperson can direct you to models with a comfort guarantee, and certain conditions do apply).
General Purchase Information
Purchase of Items In-Stock
- Purchases of items that are in stock require a minimum 20% deposit. The remaining balance can be paid on delivery.
- In stock items may be cancelled at any time before delivery is scheduled for a full refund.
- We will accept returns of in stock items up to 14 days following delivery or pick up, with the following conditions:
- Items must be in brand new condition with no damage, no visible wear, and from a smoke-free environment. Items will be inspected at the time of return, and we reserve the right to refuse the return if the item is not in acceptable condition.
- We do not accept returns on mattresses, foundations, or other bedding items (sheets, pillows, etc). The only exception to this are mattresses with a comfort guarantee through the manufacturer. A salesperson can direct you to the models with the comfort guarantee and explain the terms and conditions which apply.
- We do not accept returns of items such as home décor, accessories, and closeout/clearance items
- Please be aware of all fees that apply to returns of in stock items.
- In stock items returned within 7 days of delivery or pick up: There is a $50 return fee that will be deducted from the refund.
- In stock items returned on days 8-14: A service charge of 10% of the sale price, plus a $50 return fee.
- We will not accept returns of in-stock items after 14 days, for any reason.
Purchase of Special-Order Items
Special orders are considered anything that we do not have in stock at the time of purchase, or anything you choose to order in lieu of receiving the store/floor model.
- Special orders require a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation of a special order will incur a 20% service charge if cancelled at ANY time after the order is entered into our system. No exceptions.
- Returns of special-order items will incur a 20% service charge and will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery or pick up.
- We will not accept returns of special-order items after 7 days, for any reason.
Purchase of Custom-Order Items
Custom orders are considered to be items ordered in non-standard ways and may be determined by the salesperson. Examples of this would be upgraded or non-standard options, fabrics and fabric patterns/colors not typical, or finishes that aren’t typical. Custom orders also include items such as special cut mattresses (includes California King), accent pillows, fabric yardage, repair parts, etc.
- Payment in full at the time of order will be required on custom orders.
- Custom items cannot be cancelled or returned, and no refunds will be given. No exceptions.
Important Order Information
- Lead times on orders vary. We do our best to provide our customers with an estimate based on what we are currently experiencing. Please remember that these are estimates. We do not give exact dates or guarantee any dates. Delays can and do happen for a variety of reasons that are beyond our control. Unfortunately, we are not always notified of most delays.
- We will not provide credit or refunds on ordered items that are delayed, and any cancellations will be subject to our normal cancellation policy.
- When we receive your order, we will contact you to make arrangements for delivery or pickup. Please double check our sales receipt and be sure that we have the correct phone number and the best number to reach you at. We will leave a voicemail or message if available. A second attempt to reach you will be made if we do not hear back from you within a week. If we do not hear back from you within 2 weeks then your furniture will automatically be put in layaway, and our layaway policy will then apply to your order. The same will apply if the phone number is incorrect, there is no answer/voicemail, or voicemail is full, etc.
- If you are not ready to accept your furniture within 2 weeks of it arriving, we will be happy to hold it as a layaway. At that point a layaway deposit of another 20% of the original total will be required for us to hold it- except for when the original deposit covered at least 40% of the original total. Our layaway policy will then apply to your order. Please read our layaway policy to be sure you understand how it applies to special orders.
- Occasionally damage does happen in shipping. When it is obvious, we may refuse the delivery of the item with the shipper and this may impact delivery of your order.
- Frequently, we do not unbox or unwrap special order items until we deliver to your home. In cases where there is hidden damage we typically offer the customer a few options. Depending on the circumstances we may offer to reorder the item, provide store credit for the purchase price, or we may offer a discount on the damaged item depending on the extent of the damage. If you choose to cancel the item instead of the given options, it will incur a 20% service charge.
- We offer a free 90-day layaway.
- A 20% deposit is required.
- We do not make a formal payment plan, but we do require that you make payments at least monthly on your layaway.
- In most instances if more time is needed past the 90 days, we are happy to arrange that with you if regular payments have been made. All extensions must be approved by an associate. Please be aware of how any cancellation of items held beyond 90 days will be handled.
- If no payments have been made in the first 90 days, we will treat this as a cancellation. Your items will be returned to inventory, and you will be charged a 20% restocking fee on items that were originally in stock. Any amount that is put down beyond 20% will be given as a store credit.
- Up to 10 days past sale- 10% restocking fee.
- 11-90 days past sale- 20% restocking fee.
- 90 days and beyond- 20% restocking fee, and all money paid beyond the 20% will become a store credit.
Special Order Items
- Day 1-90, 20% restocking fee and any remaining money that has been paid towards the item(s) will be issued as a store credit.
- Day 90 +. 40% restocking fee and any additional money paid toward the item(s) will be issued as a store credit.
Custom Order Items
- Custom order items are not eligible for layaway. We will hold them for you for up to 30 days, if needed (arrangements must be made with a salesperson). We will not accept any cancellations or returns on custom items at any time. If delivery or pick up arrangements are not made within 30 days, your order will be considered cancelled, the item(s) will be available for sale, and you will not be eligible for any refunds or credits.
Caring For Your New Furniture
All furniture requires maintenance and upkeep to keep it lasting and looking new. The following is general information and tips. Please refer to the manufacturer for any special requirements for your particular piece.
- If your furniture has a care label, be sure to refer to it first.
- Know your fabric cleaning code (W, WS, S, X), and use the appropriate method. Some fabrics should not be cleaned with water-based cleaners.
- Be sure to gently vacuum upholstered pieces periodically to keep dust and dirt to a minimum which can be abrasive to fabric.
- Rotate cushions, when possible, to keep them wearing evenly.
- Most fabrics (and leather) should not be placed in direct, harsh sunlight.
- If spills happen, clean them up immediately. Solids can be scraped up or off, and liquids should be blotted. Rubbing may embed the stain further into the fabric.
- Regularly fluff cushions and soft fill back material to redistribute fibers and filling. It is normal for them to flatten and compress with use and fluffing them back up will help prolong the softness and life.
- Perspiration, hair oil, etc will influence how your fabric and leather will wear.
- While some fabrics are kid and pet friendly, they are not kid/pet “proof”. They may resist staining better, be easier to clean, and generally more durable. However, no fabric or furniture is indestructible. Things like jumping on furniture, excessive spilling, dogs scratching the fabric to get comfortable, cats clawing the arms will still cause damage and should be avoided.
While extremely durable, leather does have some care and maintenance involved. Make sure to know the type of leather and how to care for it properly. These are general guidelines and may not be appropriate for all leather types.
- Leather is hard to puncture, but it can still be scratched. Leather also develops a patina over time which most people find desirable but is something to consider if that isn’t something you like.
- Leather should be regularly dusted with a clean, dry cloth. If there are areas of heavier dust, you can use a cloth dampened with distilled water. Periodically a gentle vacuum is required in crevices and underneath cushions, etc.
- Spills should be cleaned up immediately and not allowed to soak into the leather.
- Make sure that if using a cleaner, that it is designed to be used on leather.
- The use of a leather conditioner/protector is recommended not only to keep leather from drying out or cracking, but also to help keep oils from skin and hair from absorbing into the leather and discoloring it. Be sure to follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Protect your wood surfaces. To avoid things like water marks, scratches, chips, etc. on table surfaces, it’s recommended to protect them. The use of tablecloths, runners, placemats, and coasters will help keep your wood furniture looking good for years to come.
- Never place hot pans directly on table surfaces.
- Wood surfaces should be lightly dusted periodically. If a surface is heavily soiled, and requires more than a general dusting, use a mild dish detergent and a damp (not wet) cloth to clean it up. Be sure to wipe the surface again with just a damp cloth to remove any detergent, and then dry when done.
- Avoid harsh cleaners, sprays, and cleaning wipes- most have chemicals that will damage wood surfaces over time with repeated use (even natural ones!).
- Be careful not to overuse polishes and waxes as they can leave a buildup and a film.