Warranties are provided by the manufacturer and may vary. Conditions do apply. We service furniture purchased here, according to the manufacturer’s warranty and coverage. Please be sure to read all warranty information carefully to determine what coverage is included. Each manufacturer generally has more detailed warranty information on their website.
We do offer additional warranty coverage through Guardsman- see store for info.
- In general, warranties cover labor and parts in full for a period of 1 year after purchase. This may vary with company and warranty requirements must be met.
- The original receipt may be required. Please make sure to keep your receipt.
- Lifetime and Limited Lifetime generally means the “useful lifetime” of the furniture. This can vary with what the piece is, how it’s used and how it’s cared for.
- If you are beyond 50 miles from our store, you will be responsible for transporting the repair item to our store for assessment and repair, as well as picking the item back up once repair is complete.
- Items purchased in “as is” condition will not be warrantied.
- Repair parts may still have a shipping fee, even if the part is covered by warranty.
- Our labor rate is $50 per ½ hour, with a $50 minimum (we do not charge for travel time, etc)
- When you have a problem with an item, we will generally assess the item for free before any repair is made.
General Mattress Warranty Information
- Mattress warranties will generally be voided if mattress has any staining, soiling or tears. Please make sure to always use a mattress pad or protector.
- Mattress must be purchased with a foundation for warranty to be valid (unless you are putting it on a solid platform).
- Mattress must have adequate center support. Slats are not considered adequate for queen size and above-these need support legs as well. Your salesperson will be happy to guide you if you have questions on center support.
- Normal body impressions and foam softening during the break in period are normal and not considered manufacturer defects. Impressions must be measurable.
Warranties will not be valid in the following circumstances:
- When the furniture is used in any commercial/communal setting, including rentals.
- Warranties generally cover manufacturing defects. Furniture that is clearly misused or abused will be denied warranty- pet/kid friendly is not the same as pet/kid resistant.
- Furniture that is no longer in possession of the original owner.
- Furniture being used by people exceeding the factory suggested weight limits.
* This is not a full list of exclusions, please see manufacturer's website for details.
All furniture requires some care and upkeep to make it last and keep it looking like new. Please see our “Caring for your new furniture” section for information and tips.