Perfect for a Tuscan-inspired setting-or anywhere a sense of opulence and tradition is embraced-this sofa makes living well surprisingly affordable. Rest assured, the seating area is covered in a heavyweight leather loaded with natural distressing and character. Skillfully matched faux leather on the back and sides keeps the price of this camelback sofa right on the money. Designer pillows with plush feather fill enhance the upscale look and feel.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 5 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with feather fill inserts
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery
- Polyester/rayon chenille; polyester chenille/cotton/polyester; polyester/rayon/cotton pillows with hidden zippers
- Black nickel-tone nailhead trim
- Exposed feet and frame with faux wood distressing
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||99''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.