- We offer free delivery and set up within 50 miles of our store. Mileage will be calculated using the map on our phones- no exceptions.
- Distances beyond 50 miles will be charged a $50 (nonrefundable) delivery fee which must be paid along with the full balance due before delivery is scheduled.
- Distances beyond 75 miles will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and typically have a minimum $100 delivery fee.
- If you are more than 50 miles from our store and wish to return an item, it will be your responsibility to transport it back to our store. Also, we will be happy to service your furniture according to the manufacturer’s warranty, but it will be your responsibility to bring the furniture to our store for assessment and repair as well as picking it back up after the repair is complete.
- If there is no one home during your scheduled delivery time, there will be a $50 redelivery fee (if you are beyond our local delivery area, the redelivery fee will be charged in addition to another delivery fee).
- If your new furniture does not fit on delivery (this includes getting it into the home as well as fitting in the room itself), you will receive a store credit for the amount of your purchase, and a re-delivery fee of $50 will apply (if you are within our local delivery area). If you are beyond our local area, the $50 redelivery fee will be applied as well as our regular fee for your area.
- Deliveries are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. We do not strictly schedule certain areas on certain days.
- When your delivery is scheduled, you will be given a day and a 2-hour time frame. Due to the nature of deliveries, we cannot narrow it down any further than the 2-hour window. We do apologize in advance, but on the day of your delivery our salespeople will not be able to check in with delivery drivers to get a more specific time (unless it’s within a half hour of the end of your given time frame).
- If you have a balance due at delivery, it must be paid before the furniture is brought into your home. If you have arranged for someone to be at your house to accept the delivery on your behalf, please make sure they are aware of any balance and are prepared to pay it.
- We do provide removal services on delivery. Prices are $20 per piece and generally limited to the piece(s) you are replacing. For example, if we are delivering a recliner, we will remove a recliner (or chair, loveseat, bench, something similar) but we will not remove a whole sectional or living room set. The drivers have the right to refuse removal (generally based on if the item is deemed unsanitary, filthy, items left outdoors, oversized/bulky items, etc.). We will generally move a piece outside for you, or to another room. Remember, this is within reason, and at the drivers discretion. The drivers have the right to refuse.
- Our drivers do not typically call ahead when they are out on deliveries unless you have requested it ahead. Please remember though, the drivers can be coming from anywhere and service can be spotty.
- Keep in mind that anything beyond our typical delivery area of 30 miles may take a bit longer to get on our schedule. We will do our best to get it to you as soon as possible, but we will also try to coordinate it with other deliveries in that general area.
- Our drivers have a very good record of being within the 2-hour time frames. However, there are times when they will encounter issues that may cause them to be late (road conditions, difficult prior delivery, etc.) We will do our best to inform you if our driver is running late.
- We reserve the right to cancel/reschedule deliveries due to poor road conditions or forecasted poor road conditions. Even if the roads seem fine where you are, they may not be where we are. We do our best to watch the forecast and make the call the day before. Unfortunately, because our weather and road clean up can be a bit unpredictable, we may not be able to make a decision until that day. We understand that it’s the last minute and not ideal, but we typically don’t like to cancel and reschedule unless we really need to.
- If you have concerns about your floors or carpets, please put something down to protect them. Our delivery people cannot remove their shoes while they are carrying and moving furniture. They also cannot put any protective covers over their shoes which may cause them to slip. This can be very dangerous and will not be allowed.
- Someone 18 years old or older must be present to accept the delivery.
To make sure that your delivery goes as smooth as possible, here are a few important tips:
- Measure, measure, measure!! We cannot stress this enough and trust us on this. Items look much smaller in the store. Measure where you plan on putting your new furniture as well as all areas it will need to fit through for delivery (doorways, hallways, stairwells, etc). Measurements are on a lot of our price tags, and we have tape measures available in the store if you need to use one. Please see above policy on applicable fees if furniture will not fit on delivery.
- Please let us know ahead of time if there are any issues that may impede delivery (narrow driveway, tight access to the room it’s going in, low overheads, small doorways, etc.).
- Make sure that pets are secure and put in another room if necessary.
- The safety of our drivers is important. Please make sure that your driveway, walkway, and paths are free of any obstacles and hazards- including snow and ice.
Pick Up Policy
Delivery fees are not built into our prices. You may choose to pick up for convenience purposes, but discounts may not be given. Please keep in mind that not all furniture is housed here at our store location or the warehouse at this location. We also do not always keep our warehouses staffed during store hours.
Pick ups must be scheduled ahead of time!
They will be scheduled like a delivery with a date, and a 2-hour time window. Your items will be located ahead of time and placed in a convenient location for loading. If you do not pick up your item(s) at your scheduled day/time, they will likely be put back into a warehouse and may not be available for pick up until you reschedule. If you are unable to make your scheduled time or day, please give us a call to reschedule.
- Picking up is at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damage incurred if you choose to pick up your furniture.
- You are responsible for bringing an able-bodied person with you to help load up your items. There is not always warehouse staff available. Remember furniture is often heavy and bulky.
- It’s your responsibility to bring rope and blankets (we may not always have extra plastic or cardboard on hand), as well as tying down and securing your items.
- Be aware, many items require some assembly. Depending on the amount of assembly required, we will generally have the item set up for you. This means that the items will be unboxed/unwrapped. If you prefer for us to leave them wrapped or in the box, and you are prepared to set the item up yourself, please let us know ahead of time.